1. What about the price?
对价格有何看法?
2. What do you think of the payment terms?
对支付条件有何看法?
3. How do you feel like the quality of our products?
你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
4. What about having a look at sample first?
先看一看产品吧?
5. What about placing a trial order?
何不先试订货?
6. The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?
我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?
7. You can rest assured.
你可以放心。
8. We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.
我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
9. This new product is to the taste of European market.
这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。
10. I think it will also find a good market in your market.
我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。
11. Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.
优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。 12. While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.
虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱歉,我们不能再减价了。
13. Reliability is our strong point.
可靠性正是我们产品的优点。
14. We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.
我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。
15. To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.
在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。
16. This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.
这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘 。
17. Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?
谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?
18. Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.
这是我们的 FOB 价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。
19. In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.
通常我们的报价都是FOB价
21. Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗?
22.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita. 是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。 23. Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?
对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗?
24.I’m Dennis. I am here to meet you today. 我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。 25.I’m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.
我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。 26.I’m Edwin. I’ll show you to your hotel. 我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。
27.How was your flight? Was it comfortable? 你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?
28.It was quite good. But it was awfully long. 班机很好,就是时间太长了。 29.Did you have a good flight? 你旅途愉快吗?
30.Not really, I’m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.
不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。
31.How was your flight? 你的航班怎样?
32.Did you get any sleep on the plane? 你在飞机上睡觉了吗?
33.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?
华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗? 34.No, I don’t. Will it be a problem? 不,我没有,会有困难吗?
35.I don’t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.
我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。
36.I’ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.
我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。
37.We’ve booked a Western-style room for you.
我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。
38.Let’s go to the station to get a train into town.
我们到火车站去乘车进城。
39.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?
从此地去台北要很久吗? 40.It’s about an hour. 大概要一个小时。
41. Is this your first time to China?
这是您第一次来中国吗?
42. Do you travel to China on business often? 您经常来中国吗?
43. What kind of Chinese food do you like? 您喜欢中国的哪些食物呢?
44. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China?
您在中国遇到的最有趣的事情是什么? 45. What is surprising to your about China? 您在中国遇到的最惊讶的事情是什么?
46. The weather is really nice. 天气真好
47. What do you like to do in your spare time? 你空闲时间都怎么消遣?
48. What line of business are you in? 您是做哪行的?
49. What do you think about…? /What is your opinion?/What is your point of view? 您有什么建议?
50. No wonder you're so experienced. 难怪你这么有经验了。
51. It was nice to talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you. 和你谈话真愉快
52. Good. That's just what we want to hear. 太好了,这就是我们想听到的 53. Could you say that again, please? 您能再说一次吗?
54. Could you repeat that, please? 您能重复一遍吗?
55. Could you write that down? 您能把它写下来吗?
56. Could you speak a little more slowly, please?
您能说慢一点吗? 57. You mean…is that right? 你的意思是…,对吗? 58. Do you mean..? 你是说….吗?
59. Excuse me for interrupting you
很抱歉打扰你
60. Would you like a glass of water? / can I get you a cup of Chinese red tea? / How about a Coke?
您喝水吗?/要来杯中国红茶吗?/来一杯可口可乐怎么样?
61. Alright, let me make some. I’ll be right back.
好,我去拿,我很快就回来
62. A cup of coffee would be great. Thanks. 来杯咖啡吧,谢谢
63. There are many places where we can eat. How about Cantonese food?
这儿有好多吃东西的地儿,去吃广东菜怎么样?
64. I would like to invite you for lunch today. 我想今天中午请你吃饭
65. Oh, I can’t let you pay. It is my treat, you are my guest.
哦,不能让您买单,我请客,您是我的客人 66. May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我们休息一下喝杯咖啡吧? 67. Excuse me. I’ll be right back 不好意思,我会很快就回来 68. Excuse me a moment. 不好意思我离开一会儿
69. Wish you a very pleasant journey home? Have a good journey! 祝您回家旅途愉快!
70. Thank you very much for everything you have done us during your stay in China. 谢谢您为我们呆在中国所做的一切! 71. It is a pity you are leaving so soon. 真遗憾您这么快就要走了
72. I’m looking forward to seeing you again. 希望再次见到您!
73. I’ll see you to the airport tomorrow morning.
我明天去机场接您
74. Don’t forget to look me up if you are ever in FUZHOU. Have a nice journey!
你来福州的时候别忘了来看我,祝您旅途愉快! 75. May I make an appointment? I‘d like to arrange a meeting to discuss our new order. 我想预约一个会议讨论一下我们的新订单 76. Let’s fix the time and the place of our meeting.
我们安排一下会议的时间和地点吧 77. Can we make it a little later? 我们晚点再处理好吗?
78. Do you think you could make it Monday afternoon? That would suit me better. 我希望你星期一下午可以把它处理好 79. Would you please tell me when you are free?
您能告诉我您什么时候有时间吗?
80. I’m afraid I have to cancel my appointment.
恐怕我得取消我的约会了
81. It looks as if I won’t be able to keep the appointment we made. 可能我不能赴约了
82. Will you change our appoint tomorrow at 10:00 to the day after tomorrow at the came time?
可以把明天10点钟的约定推迟一下吗? 83. Anytime except Monday would be all right. 除了星期一,其他时间都可以 84. OK, I will be here, then. 好的,到时候我会来这儿的
85. We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话, 我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
86.I’ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 87.You’re going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
88.It’s just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话, 我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
89.I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 90.If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话, 我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
91.Is there any way of ensuring we’ll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 92.So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 93.We’d have to compare notes on what we’ve discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
94.That’ll put us both in the picture. 这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
95.Then we’d have some ideas of what you’ll be needing.
那么我们就会心中有点儿数, 知道你们需要什么了。
96.I can’t say for certain off-hand. 我还不能马上说定。
97.Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。 98.It’ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。 99.But wouldn’t you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
100.I’m afraid that won’t be possible, much as we’d like to.
尽管我们很想这样做, 但恐怕不行了。 101.We’ve got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。 102.Thank you for you cooperation. 谢谢你们的合作。
103.We’ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。 104. Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下, 好吗?
105.If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话, 请提出来。
106.I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。 107.We really wish you’ll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。 108.I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
109.Welcome to our factory. 欢迎到我们工厂来。
110.I’ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
111.You’ll know our products better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。 112.Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。 113. I see what you mean. 我明白您的意思。 114. That's a good idea. 是个好主意。 115. I agree with you. 我赞成。
116. We accept your proposal, on the condition that you order 20,000 units.
如果您订2万台,我们会接受您的建议。 117. I don't think that's a good idea. 我不认为那是个好主意。
118. Frankly, we can't agree with your proposal.
坦白地讲,我无法同意您的提案。
119. We're not prepared to accept your proposal at this time.
我们这一次不准备接受你们的建议。 120. To be quite honest, we don't believe this product will sell very well in China.
说老实话,我们不相信这种产品在中国会卖得好。
121. No, I'm afraid you misunderstood me. What I was trying to say was...
不,恐怕你误解了。我想说的是…… 122. Oh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood you. Then I go along with you.
哦,对不起,我误解你了。那样的话,我同意你的观点。
123. Our price is reasonable as compared with that in the international market.
我们的价格和国际市场的价格相比还是合理的。
124. I'm afraid I don’t agree with you there.
我不同意您的说法。
125. Your price is higher than those we got from elsewhere.
你们的价格比我们从别处得到的报价要高。 126. The Japanese quotation is lower.
日本的报价就比较低。
127. You should take quality into consideration.
您必须要考虑到质量问题。
128.It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
如果按这个价格买进,我方实在难以推销。 129. Your price is 25% higher than that of last year.
你方的价格比去年高出了百分之二十五(25%)。
130. You may notice that the price for this commodity has gone up since last year.
您知道从去年以来这种商品的价格上涨了。 131. You know, the price for this commodity has gone up a lot in the last few months.
您知道,几个月来这种商品的价格上涨得很多。 132. The price for this commodity is US$25 per pound in the international market.
这种商品国际市场的价格是每磅二十五(25)美元。
133.If your price is favorable, we can book an order right away.
如果对方价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。 134. We may reconsider our price if your order is big enough.
如果你方订货数量大,价格我们还可以考虑。 135. All these articles are our best selling lines.
这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
136. These patterns are relatively popular in the international market.
这些产品的花色是目前国际市场上比较流行的。
137. It is difficult for us to sell the goods, as your price is so high.
你们的价格那么高,我们很难以这个价格销售。 138. Would anyone like something to drink before we begin?
在我们正式开始前,大家喝点什么吧? 139. We are ready. 我们准备好了。
140. I know I can count on you. 我知道我可以相信你。 141. Trust me. 请相信我。
142. We are here to solve problems. 我们是来解决问题的。
143. We’ll come out from this meeting as winners.
这次会谈的结果将是一个双赢。 144. I hope this meeting is productive. 我希望这是一次富有成效的会谈。 145. I need more information. 我需要更多的信息。 146. Not in the long run. 从长远来说并不是这样。 147. Let me explain to you why . 让我给你一个解释一下原因。 148. That’s the basic problem. 这是最基本的问题。 149. Let’s compromise. 让我们还是各退一步吧。 150. It depends on what you want. 那要视贵方的需要而定。
151. The longer we wait ,the less likely we will come up with anything.
时间拖得越久,我们成功的机会就越少。 152. Are you negotiable? 你还有商量的余地吗?
153. I’m sure there is some room for negotiation.
我肯定还有商量的余地。 154. We have another plan. 我们还有一个计划。
155. Let’s negotiate the price. 让我们来讨论一下价格吧。 156. We could add it to the agenda. 我们可以把它也列入议程。 157. Thanks for reminding us. 谢谢你的提醒。
158. Our position on the issue is very simple. 我们的意见很简单。
159. We can not be sure what you want unless you tell us.
希望你能告诉我们,要不然我们无法确定你想要的是什么。
160. We have done a lot. 我们已经取得了不少的进展。
161. We can work out the details next time. 我们可以下次再来解决细节问题。 162. I suggest that we take a break. 建议休息一下。
163. Let’s dismiss and return in an hour. 咱们休会,一个钟头后再回来。 164. We need a break. 我们需要暂停一下。
165.That will eat up a lot of time. 那会耗费很多时间。
166. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.
让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。167. It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。
168. Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you.
很高兴认识你,久仰大名。
169. How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读? 170. How do I address you? 如何称呼您?
171. It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。 172. Keep in touch. 保持联系。
173. Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。 174. Don’t mention it. 别客气
175. I’m sorry to disturb you. 不起打扰你一下。
176. I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一个要求吗?
177. Would you let me know your fax number? 可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?
178. Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
179. Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
180. I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。 181. I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
182. Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。
183. As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。 184. If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。 185. We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。 186. Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
187. I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
188. Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我们的方针是不授与专卖权。
189. There should always be exceptions to the rule.
凡事总有例外。
190. I would not waste my time pursuing that. 如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。 191. Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
192. I don't know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
193. I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
194. Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
195. It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
请你尽量放慢说话速度。
196. Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能详细说明你们的论据吗?
197. It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
这会帮助我了解你们的重点。
198. We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。
199. Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
200. We really need more specific information about your technology.
我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。 201.Good morning/afternoon/evening./May I help you? /Anything I can do for you?
早上好/下午好/晚上好/请问您需要点什么? 202. How do you do? /How are you? /Nice to meet you.
你好/你好吗?/很高兴见到你
203. It’s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you. 很荣幸见到你/期盼见到你 204. Welcome to China. 欢迎来中国
205. We really wish you'll have a pleasant sta
y here.
我们祝愿您在这里过得愉快
206. I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China?
我希望您在这里过得愉快,这是您第一次来中国吗?
207. Do you have much trouble with jet lag? 时差方面您还习惯吗?
208. Excuse me!Are you Mr. Wilson from the International Trading Corporation?
打扰一下,请问您是来自国际贸易公司的威尔逊先生吗?
209. It is my pleasure to talk with you. 很高兴与您谈话
210. Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card? 这是我的名片
211. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card? 我可以拿一张您的名片吗?
212. I am sorry. I can’t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pronounce your name again?
对不起,我忘了您的名字了
213. I’ am sorry. I have forgotten how to pronounce your name.
对不起,我忘了您的名字了
214. Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo。 Surely one month is ample time, isn‘t it?
这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?
215. I will try, but no promises。 我会试试看,但是不敢保证。
216. I could not catch your question。 Could you repeat it, please?
我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗? 217. The following answer is subject to official confirmation。
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。
218. Let me give you an indication。
我可以提示一个想法。
219. Please remember this is not to be taken as final。
请记得这不是最后的回答。
220. Let‘s imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree。
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。 221. Just for argument‘s sake, suppose we disagree。
为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。
222. There is no such published information。 没有相关的出版资料。 223. Such data is confidential。 这样的资料为机密资料。
224. I am not sure such data does exist。
我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。
225. It would depend on what is on the list。
这要看列表内容。
226. We need them urgently。 我们急需这些资料。
227. All right。 I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it。
好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。
228. I‘d like to introduce you to our company。 Is there anything in particular you‘d like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知
道的吗?
229. I‘d like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。
230. Then we could look at the production line.
然后我们再去看看生产线。
231.These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
232. They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。 233. We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
234. Almost every process is computerized. 几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。 235. The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。 236. All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
237. We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
238. Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。 239. Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要。
240. I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻
烦。
241. Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
242. Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
243. What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
244. All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。 245. What's your general impression, may I ask?
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
246. I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。 247. The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。 248. No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。 249. I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
250. We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场.
251. The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
252. We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。 253. I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。 254. We are happy to be of help. 我们十分乐意帮助。
255. I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
256. Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗? 257. It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。 258. You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
259. I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。 260. They've met with great favor home and abroad.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。 261. Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
262. Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。 263. Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
264. At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什么时候洽谈生意?
265. I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
266. We also hope to expand our business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。 267. This is our common desire. 这是我们的共同愿望。
268. I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
269. I've read about it, but I'd like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。 270. Seeing is believing. 百闻不如一见。
271. I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。 272. First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。 273. When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。 274. Please proceed with your presentation.
请开始你的简报。
275. Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。
276. Has your company done any research in this field?
请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗? 277. Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。
278. If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。 279. By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
280. I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。 281. It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。 282. Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。
283. We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。
284. We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。 285. You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?
你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗? 286. We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。 287. How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
288. Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?
也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?
289. Let me tell you about our product.
关于产品一事让我向你说明。
290. This is our most recently developed product. 这是我们最近开发的产品。
291. We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。 292. That sounds like the product we had in mind.
那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。
293. I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.
我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。 294. I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。 295. I strongly recommend this product.
我强力推荐这种产品。 296. If I were you, I'd choose this product.
如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。
297. We've already had a big demand for this product.
这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。 298. This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
这种产品在国外很畅销。
299. Our product is competitive in the international market.
我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。 300. Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.
让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。
301. Good. That's just what we want to hear.
很好,那正是我们想要听的。
302. The distinction of our product is its light weight.
我们产品的特点就是它很轻。
303. Our product is lower priced than the competition.
我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。
304. Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers
到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。305. One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。
306. Could we see the specifications for the X200?
我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗? 307. Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read. 当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的
308. How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样 309. We have that right here in this report.
在这份报告书内就有。 310. Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗? 311. Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。
312. How soon can you have your product ready?
你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?
313. We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。 314. How did you decide that product was safe?
你怎样决定产品是安全的呢? 315. What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
你凭什么相信产品是安全的?
316. I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。 317. Why don't we go to the office now?
为何我们现在不去办公室呢? 318. I still have some questions concerning our contract.
就合同方面我还有些问题要问。
319. We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。
320. If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。 321. Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
你认为合同有问题吗?
322. We'd like you to consider our request once again.
我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。 323. We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。
324. The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.
就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功 325. We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.
我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。 326. We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。
327. We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。
328. That's international practice. We can't break it.
这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。
329. We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
我们可以重新考虑修改合同
330. We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.
我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。 331. Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?
你们认为结算方式合适吗?
332. We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.
我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。
333. Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.
这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
334. Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?
请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?
335. When will the contract be ready?
合同何时准备好
336. Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.
请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。
337. The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.
合同会航邮给你们签字。
338. Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?
你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?
339. We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?
我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何
340. We had expected much lower prices.
我们希望报价再低一些。 341. They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。 342. I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。
343. When you compare the prices, you must take everything into consideration.
当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。
344. I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。 345. I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.
我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。
346. But the market prices are changing frequently.
但是市场价格随时都在变化。 347. It's up to you to decide. 这主要取决于你。
348. The demand for our products has kept rising.
要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。 349. How long will your offer hold good?
一般你们报盘的有效期是多长? 350. We have new methods like compensation trade and joint venture.
我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。
351. I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us.
我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。 352. Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.
如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。 353. Please go over it and see if everything is in order.
请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。 354. Do you have any comment on this clause.
你对这一条款有何看法
355. Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?
难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话? 356. If one side fails to observe the contract, the other side is entitled to cancel it.
如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。
357. The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
造成的损失必须由毁约方承担
358. We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.
我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。 359. The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。
360. Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗? 361. We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.
我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。 362. When the grace period expires, the contract is annulled.
当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。
363. I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.
不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。
364. I hope no questions about the terms.
我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
365. It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。 366. I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
367. I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。
368. We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。 369. I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已经准备好了签合同。
370. I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。 371. So I will receive and sign it overnight.
那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。 372. We'll still be able to meet the deadline.
我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。 373. I will keep you posted. 我会与你保持联络。 374. What is your hurry? 什么事让您这么着急呢?
375. I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.
我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。 376. What on earth has happened to trouble you so?
到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?
377. I'm afraid I have bad news for you.
恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容