经典电影台词英文简短
【篇一:经典电影台词英文简短】
a man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》
love means never having to say you ’ re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》
life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》
death is just a part of life, something we re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》
if the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— the crow
如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。《乌鸦》
anakin, this path has been placed before you. the choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》
i love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who i’m going to meet, where i’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》
tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they ll never take our freedom!
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》
i’m only brave when i have to be. being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. —— the lion king
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》
in spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, i love you. —— gone with the wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》
we become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《乱世佳人》
it takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— the shawshank redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。《乱世佳人》
i figure life is a gift and i don’t intend on wasting it. you never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. you learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》
everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。《黑客帝国》
frankly , my dear , i don ’ t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》
you’re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让 , 去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。《乱世佳人》
the truth is out there.
真相在那里。《 x 档案》
i don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 . 《阿甘正传》
death smiles at us all. all a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角斗士》
you can ’ t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。《狮子王》
stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。《阿甘正传》
i am someone else when i m with you, someone more like myself. —— original sin
当我与你相处时,我变成了另外一个人,一个更像我自己的人。《原罪》
if you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。《阿甘正传》
the things you own, end up owing you.
你所拥有的东西最终拥有了你。《搏击俱乐部》
get busy living or get busy dieing.
要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。《肖申克的救赎》
keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。《越狱》
fear can hold you prisoner. hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。《肖申克的救赎》
it doesn t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. —— good will hunting
那个小伙子是否完美,或者那个姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他们能珠联璧合。《骄阳似我》
it ’ s not the men in your life that counts , it ’ s the life in your men. —— i ’ m no angel
并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。《我不是天使》
of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine. —— casablanca
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。《卡萨布兰卡》
go ahead , make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。《拨云见日》
i think it s hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。《乱世佳人》
each in its own way was unforgettable. it would be difficult to …rome. by all means, rome. i will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as i live!
每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘 , 很难…罗马 , 无疑是罗马 . 我会珍惜在这里的记忆 , 直到永远 ! 《罗马假日》
the world is a fine place and worth fighting for, i believe the second part. —— seven
这个世界如此美好,值得人们为之奋斗,但我只信后半部分。《七宗罪》
sam: that there s some good in this world, mr. frodo. and it s worth fighting for.
山姆:这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。《魔戒 2 :双塔奇兵》
everyone has a little dirty laundry. —— desperate housewives
每个人都有一些不可告人的秘密。《绝望主妇》
shed no tears for me, my glory lives forever!
不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。《星球大战 2 》
sometimes people think they lose things and they didn t really lose them. it just gets moved. —— the six sense
人们有时以为失去了什么,其实没有,只是被移开了。《第六感》
you had me at hello.
你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》
with great power there must come great responsibility —— spider-man
有了多大的能力就会有多大的责任。《蜘蛛侠》
【篇二:经典电影台词英文简短】
life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you re gonna get. 生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。经典英文电影中的台词同样经典,下面我们一起重温电影的语录,更有50句英语电影台词。
英语电影经典英文台词 1、today,i consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
2、i m king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
3、i ll have what she s having.
我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
4、i have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
5、fasten your seatbelts. it s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
6、toto,i ve got a feeling we re not in kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
7、play it,sam. play as time goes by .
弹这首,山姆,就弹 时光流逝 .(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
8、show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you re gonna get.
生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994 )
10、all right,mr.demille,i m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
50句经典英文电影台词排行榜出炉 1.《乱世佳人》1939
frankly,my dear,i don t give a damn
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。《教父》1972
i m going to make him an offer he can t refuse.
我会给他一个无法拒绝的价钱。《码头风云》1954
you don t understand!i could a had class.i could a been a contender.i could ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what i am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!《绿野仙踪》1939
toto,i ve got a feeling we re not in kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。《卡萨布兰卡》1942
here s looking at you,kid.
永志不忘。《拨云见日》1983
go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。《日落大道》1950
all right,mr.demile,i m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。《星球大战》1977
may the force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。《彗星美人》1950
fasten your seatbelts.it s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。
10.《出租车司机》1976
you talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?
11.《铁窗喋血》1967
what we ve got here is failure to communicate.
我们在这里的交流以失败告终。
12.《现代启示录》1979
i love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。
13.《》1970
love means never having to say you re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。
14.《马耳他之鹰》1941
the stuff that dreams are made of.
构成梦想的材料。
15.《e.t.》1982
e.t.phone home.
e.t.打电话回家。
16.《炎热的夜晚》1967
they call me mister tibbs!
他们叫我蒂比斯先生!
17.《公民凯恩》1941
rosebud.
玫瑰花蕾。
18.《白热杀机》1949
made it,ma!top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!
19.《广播电视网》1976
i m as mad as hell,and i m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!
20.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
louis,i think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。
21.《沉默的羔羊》1991
a census taker once tried to test me.i ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.
曾经有人想调查我,我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉。
22.《dr.no诺博士》007系列第一集1962
bond,james bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。
23.《绿野仙踪》1939
there s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。
24.《日落大道》1950
i m big!it s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。
25.《甜心先生》1996
show me the money!
让我看到钱!
50句经典英文电影台词排行榜26 50名 26.《侬本多情》1933
why don t you come up sometime and see me?
那你哪天过来看我吧?
27.《午夜牛郎》1969
i m walking here!i m walking here!
这条路是给我走的!
28.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
play it,sam.play as time goes by
弹这首,山姆,就弹 时光流逝 。
29.《好人寥寥》1992
you can t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!
30.《大饭店》1932
i want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着!
31.《乱世佳人》1939
after all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!
32.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
round up the usual suspects.
围捕惯犯。
33.《当哈利遇到萨利》1989
i ll have what she s having.
我会拥有她所拥有的!
34.《逃亡》1944
you know how to whistle,don t you,steve?you just put your lips together and blow.
你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打击。
35.《大白鲨》1975
you re gonna need a bigger boat.
你得弄条更大的船。
36.《碧血金沙》1948
badges? we ain t got no badges!i don t have to show you any stinking badges!
徽章?我们没有徽章!我们不需要徽章!我没有必要给你看什么徽章!
37.《终结者》1984
i ll be back.
我会回来的。
38.《扬基的骄傲》1942
today,i consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人!
39.《梦想成真》1989
if you build it,he will come.
只要敢做梦,梦就会成真。
40.《阿甘正传》1994
mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.you never know what you re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。
41.《雌雄大盗》1967
we rob banks.
我们去抢劫银行。
42.《生》1967
plastics.
塑胶业。
43.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
we ll always have paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。
44.《第六感》1999
i see dead people.
我看见了死人。
45.《欲望号街车》1951
stella!hey,stella!
斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!
46.《扬帆》1942
oh,jerry,don t let s ask for the moon,we have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。
47.《原野奇侠》1953
夏恩,夏恩,回来!
48.《热情似火》1959
well,nobody s perfect.
人无完人。
49.《科学怪人》1931
it s alive!it s alive!
它是活的!它是活的!
50.《阿波罗13》1995
houston,we have a problem.
休斯顿,我们出了点状况。
50句经典英文电影台词相关文章:
【篇三:经典电影台词英文简短】
gone with the wind (1939)
《乱世佳人》(1939)
a manipulative southern belle carries on a turbulent affair with a blockade runner during the american civil war.
在美国南北战争期间,一位擅长操纵人心的南方美女与一位越境者一同卷入了一场动乱中。
经典台词:
rhett butler: frankly, my dear, i dont give a damn.
瑞德 巴特勒:坦白讲,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。
star wars: episode v - the empire strikes back(1980)
《星球大战5:帝国反击战》(1980)
after the rebels have been brutally overpowered by the empire, luke skywalker takes advanced jedi training with master yoda, while his friends are pursued by darth vader as part of his plan to capture luke.
在义军被帝国残忍镇压之后,卢克 天行者受尤达大师的指导开始绝地武士的训练,而此时,他的朋友们正在被计划捕获卢克的达斯 维德追击。
经典台词:
darth vader: no, i am your father.
达斯 维德:不,我就是你父亲。
the terminator(1984)
《终结者》(1984)
a human-looking indestructible cyborg is sent from 2029 to 1984 to assassinate a waitress, whose unborn son will lead humanity in a war against the machines, while a soldier from that war is sent to protect her at all costs.
2029年,一个无坚不摧的人型机械人被派往1984暗杀一个女服务员,因为她将来的儿子将会领导人类在战争中抵抗“天网”,这时一位战士也被派去不惜任何代价保护那位女服务员。
经典台词:
the terminator: ill be back!
终结者:我会回来的!
the godfather(1972)
《教父》(1972)
the aging patriarch of an organized crime dynasty transfers control of his
clandestine empire to his reluctant son.
年迈的黑手党首领把他秘密帝国的权力传给并不情愿接手的儿子。
经典台词:
peter clemenza: leave the gun. take the cannoli.
皮特 克里曼沙:把枪留下,把卡诺里带上。
the matrix (1999)
《黑客帝国》(1999)
a computer hacker learns from mysterious rebels about the true nature of his reality and his role in the war against its controllers.
一名网络黑客从神秘的反抗组织那里得知了他自身的真实本质,也明白了他在对抗控制者的战争中所扮演的角色。
经典台词:
spoon boy: there is no spoon.
勺子男孩:万法皆空(你所面对过的世界都是虚无的)。
the silence of the lambs(1991)
《沉默的羔羊》(1991)
a young f.b.i. cadet must confide in an incarcerated and manipulative killer to receive his help on catching another serial killer who skins his victims.
一位年轻的f.b.i实习探员不得不在戒备森严的监狱中向手段高超的杀手吐露自己的内心,来寻求帮助,抓捕另一个会把受害者皮肤剥下来的连环杀手。
经典台词:
hannibal lecter: a census taker once tried to test me. i ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.
汉尼拔 莱克特:曾经有人想调查我。我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了。
the shawshank redemption (1994)
《肖申克的救赎》(1994)
two imprisoned men bond over a number of years, finding solace and eventual redemption through acts of common decency.
两个被监禁的男人联手多年,从礼遇中寻求慰藉与最终的救赎。
经典台词:
andy dufresne: get busy living, or get busy dying.
安迪 杜福蓝:汲汲而生,汲汲而死。
the lord of the rings: the fellowship of the ring (2001)
《指环王:护戒使者》(2001)
a meek hobbit and eight companions set out on a journey to destroy the one ring and the dark lord sauron.
一名温顺谦恭的霍比特人和八个伙伴一起启程摧毁魔戒,打败黑暗君王索伦。
经典台词:
gollum: my precious.
咕噜:我的宝贝!
forrest gump (1994)
《阿甘正传》(1994)
forrest gump, while not intelligent, has accidentally been present at many
historic moments, but his true love, jenny curran, eludes him.
阿甘并不聪明,却意外地出席了许多历史性的时刻,但是他的真爱珍妮 库伦,却从他的身边逃离。
经典台词:
forrest gump: my momma always said, life was like a box of chocolates. you never know what youre gonna get.
阿甘:妈妈常常说,人生就如同一盒巧克力,你永远无法知道下一粒你会拿到什么。
jaws (1975)
《大白鲨》(1975)
when a gigantic great white shark begins to menace the small island community of amity, a police chief, a marine scientist and grizzled fisherman set out to stop it.
一只体型庞大的大白鲨开始威胁到小型度假小镇艾米蒂岛,一名警长、一位海洋科学家以及一位上了年纪的捕鱼能手决心阻止这一切。
经典台词:
martin brody: youre gonna need a bigger boat.
马丁 布罗迪:你需要一艘更大的船。
---------------------------------------------------------------
想在手机上看更有用有趣的英语学习内容吗??↓↓↓
关注爽哥英语官方微信订阅号:shuanggeen(长按可复制)
想不想换个姿势学英语?? ↓↓↓
苹果安卓均可搜索下载:爽哥英语
被苹果官方推荐的app!!
首创用学习母语的方式学英语,快速提升
英语听说读能力,好玩又有趣,根本停不
下来!!三分钟解决你的英语难题!
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容